Cricket South Africa (CSA) officially marks the end of an era today when Cyril Mitchley officiates as a match referee for the last time in the Sunfoil Series fixture between the bizhub Highveld Lions and the Nashua Mobile Cape Cobras at the Bidvest Wanderers Stadium.
Mumbai FC came from a goal down to defeat Shillong Lajong 2-1 and end their winless streak in an I-League Round-23 encounter at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Shillong on Sunday.
Pune FC came from a goal down and played out a 1-1 draw with league leaders Bengaluru FC in an I-League Round 23 encounter at the KSFA Stadium in Bengaluru on Friday. Medio Thoi Singh (24th minute) gave Bengaluru FC a first-half lead before substitute Anthony D'Souza (73rd) pulled Pune FC level in the second half.
Three of the most exciting young sports stars of their generation, who have proved world-beaters despite their age, have been honoured at the 2014 Laureus World Sports Awards in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The International Cricket Council today confirmed that following remedial work, an independent test has found the bowling action of the West Indies bowler Shane Shillingford to be legal and the off-spinner can now resume bowling in international cricket.
- Raonic cruises into last 16 of the Sony Open
- Dottin bowls West Indies to win against England
- New Zealand women down Australia by 7 runs
- Tredwell earns England Increment Contract
- Marcus North wins Bupa Sheffield Shield Player of the Year
- West Indies hammer England in T20 warm-up
- Michael Clarke ruled out of Bupa Sheffield Shield final
- Selectors announce 2014 Australian 21/U squad
- Suspended Swedish ice hockey player Nicklas Backstrom to receive Sochi silver medal
- SAFA appoint Vera Pauw as new Banyana Banyana coach
Page 50 of 89