Wayne Parnell underlined his all-round ability as he struck a career-best 129 to give the Chevrolet Warriors a 54-run victory on the Duckworth-Lewis method over the bizhub Highveld Lions on Wednesday night.
The former Leicestershire and England batsman James Whitaker will succeed Geoff Miller as the Chairman of Selectors and National Selector on January 1, 2014. Geoff Miller notified the England and Wales Cricket Board of his wish to step down from his role during the home Investec Ashes Series in 2013.
Anisa Mohammed followed up destructive batting from Deandra Dottin with a devastating spell to allow West Indies Women to mark her 50th Twenty20 International with a memorable 23-run victory over New Zealand Women in the Women’s T20I Tri-Series on Monday here.
Long-serving Clarets employee Jim Thompson has received the royal seal of approval in a special ceremony at Buckingham Palace. The 85-year-old, who won the Football League’s Unsung Hero award in 2011, was one of 10 people recently nominated by the Football League to recognise their outstanding contribution and service to football.
The Australian Diamonds have come from behind to beat the New Zealand Silver Ferns 50-49 in the final Test of the 2013 Constellation Cup at the AIS Arena in Canberra on Sunday.
- McCloud called up for final Constellation Cup Test
- Six-wicket Parnell stuns the Knights
- Experience gets Cobras home in cliff-hanger
- Stafanie Taylor makes 135 not out, takes 4-35 as Windies take Series in style
- Pune FC beat 10-man Mohun Bagan 2-0
- Kings XI Punjab to launch ACB 20-20 Big Cricket Event
- 17-year-old Quintyne stars for Windies Women
- Diamonds shooting for series ending victory
- Australian Diamonds win Constellation Cup title
- Bushrangers continue unbeaten run in RYOBI One Day Cup
Page 50 of 69