Khaya Zondo took three wickets to go with his half-century as the Sunfoil Dolphins kept alive their hopes of reaching the Momentum One-Day Cup play-offs alive with a 46-run win on the Duckworth-Lewis method over the VKB Knights in Kimberley on Wednesday.
Cricket South Africa (CSA) on Monday, announced the Momentum Proteas women’s squads that will take on England in a three-match, One-Day International (ODI) and three-match T20 international series from 7 to 21 February 2016.
The first ever National Indigenous Cricket Championships will get underway in Alice Springs next week, providing Aboriginal and Torres Islander cricketers more opportunities than ever before to reach the top.
The VKB Knights and Sunfoil Dolphins square off in a Momentum One-Day Cup clash at the Diamond Oval in Kimberley on Tuesday knowing it is now or never if they want to cling on to hopes of reaching the play-offs.
Round Six of the Sheffield Shield commences this Wednesday with the domestic first-class competition being played beyond Australian shores for the first time in its 123-year history.
Cricket Australia has today provided the following injury update on Australian T20 International Captain Aaron Finch. Finch injured his left hamstring running between wickets in the second T20 International against India at the MCG last Friday night.
Colin Ingram struck an unbeaten 97 as the Warriors moved back into second place on the Momentum One-Day Cup standings with a 14-run win over The Unlimited Titans at Buffalo Park on Sunday.
Pune FC were unlucky to be held to a goalless draw by Aizawl FC in an Under-18 I-League 2015-16, Group-B, Round-2 encounter at the East Bengal Ground in Kolkata on Sunday.
Former U.S. Women's National Team head coach and current University of North Carolina head women's soccer coach Anson Dorrance has been named the 2016 winner of the prestigious Werner Fricker Builder Award.
Cricket Australia Executive General Manger of Team Performance Pat Howard today provided the following update concerning Bupa Support Staff Head Coach Darren Lehmann - sidelined since being diagnosed with Deep Vein Thrombosis last Saturday (23 January) - and the coaching structure for the One-Day International (ODI) component of the Qantas Tour of New Zealand.
- Central Stags thrash Canterbury in Ford Trophy Grand Final
- Momentum One-Day Cup: All-round Morris jolts Knights
- Momentum One-Day Cup: Cook and rookies hand Lions close win
- Momentum One-Day Cup: Duminy helps Cobras ease past Dolphins
- Neil McKenzie announces retirement
- Westwood brushes aside talks of pressure ahead of East Bengal fixture
- Aamir Khan to sing the National Anthem on the opening day of Star Sports Pro Kabaddi
- U Mumba all set to defend Champions' title in Season 3 of Pro Kabaddi
- U18 I-League, Final Phase: Pune FC go down fighting 0-1 to Salgaocar FC in the opener
- Canterbury Magicians secure spot in Women's Twenty20 Final
Page 28 of 237