Gustavo Dos Santos struck a late winner as Delhi Dynamos broke NorthEast United FC’s hearts with a 2-1 victory that helped them qualify for the semi-finals of the Hero Indian Super League in Guwahati on Saturday.
Pune FC maintained their top spot in the standings with a dominant 4-0 win over Kenkre FC in an Under-18 I-League Maharashtra Zone Round-6 encounter at the Cooperage Football Ground in Mumbai on Saturday.
Mathematically, there is still a possibility that Kerala Blasters can qualify for the semi-finals of the Hero Indian Super League. But with less than a percent chance of qualification, last year’s finalists find themselves in a complicated mathematical situation and can only hope for a super miracle.
Pune FC maintained their top position in the standings with a hard fought 2-0 win over Kenkre FC in an Under-15 Youth League Maharashtra Zone Round-4 encounter at the Cooperage Football Ground in Mumbai on Friday.
NorthEast United FC are preparing for the first of their two ‘finals’ at home which can take them to the play-offs of the Hero Indian Super League.
Mitchell Starc has had scans on his right foot after leaving the field in discomfort during the third Test match in Adelaide tonight. Cricket Australia Physiotherapist David Beakley said about his injury, “Mitchell had scans on his right foot this evening which have indicated an early stage stress fracture of his third metatarsal. A decision on his return to play will be determined in due course.”
Starc will remain with the squad in Adelaide and will be able to bat if required but will not bowl. Australia are 54-2 in their first innings, having bowled out New Zealand for 202. Starc contributed 3 wickets to New Zealand's downfall and his presence is likely to be sorely missed in the second innings.
Australia has qualified three Olympic spots from as many available, on the opening day of the Oceania Championship in Sydney today.
Pune FC aims for a league-double over Kenkre FC as they face off in a sixth round Maharashtra Zone encounter in the Under-18 I-League at the Cooperage Ground in Mumbai on Saturday.
Cricket Australia (CA) advises that Nathan Coulter-Nile has been suspended from Western Australia’s Sheffield Shield match against Victoria starting today at the WACA.
- ECB announces new safety measures for helmets
- Shakib Al Hasan receives one match suspension for Code of Conduct breach
- ISL 2 Match 48 Preview Atletico de Kolkata vs FC Pune City
- U15 Youth League: Leaders Pune FC look to maintain winning run; face bottom-placed Kenkre FC
- ISL 2 Match 47 Preview: Mumbai City FC vs Kerala Blasters
- Cricket Australia’s National Championships continue with U15s in Hobart
- Malcolm Waller to rest after getting stitches
- ISL 2: Chennaiyin FC hammer Delhi Dynamos 4-0
- Mumbai FC crush Mumbai Warriors 9-1 in the first round of the Nadkari Cup
- Gauteng Women trump Northerns in Super Over
Page 28 of 212