Netball fever is about to hit the Gold Coast, with over 200 teams from around Australia and New Zealand set to take on the third annual NetFest event from 17 to 20 October.
The Australian Diamonds have come from behind to beat the New Zealand Silver Ferns 50-49 in the final Test of the 2013 Constellation Cup at the AIS Arena in Canberra on Sunday.
Australian defender Demelza McCloud has been called up to the Diamonds team for the final Constellation Cup Test against the New Zealand Silver Ferns after Sharni Layton failed to overcome a foot injury.
South African franchise season opened with a cliff-hanger on Friday night, with the Nashua Mobile Cape Cobras grateful to the combined wisdom of some old hands as they beat The Unlimited Titans by just two runs in a Momentum One-Day Cup clash at SuperSport Park.
Stafanie Taylor made an unbeaten century and took four wickets in another superb allround display which led West Indies Women to a series triumph over New Zealand Women on Thursday. West Indies won the third and final One-Day International by 95 runs to take the series 2-1.
Kings XI Punjab have announced the launch of ‘ACB 20-20’, an intra school, college and university tournament. The 20-20 big bash tournament will be played amongst the age group of 16 to 24 years across the catchment areas including Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, J&K, Delhi-NCR, Rajasthan, Uttrakhand and Uttar Pradesh. The registration for the tournament will commence 10th October onwards.
- 17-year-old Quintyne stars for Windies Women
- Diamonds shooting for series ending victory
- Australian Diamonds win Constellation Cup title
- Bushrangers continue unbeaten run in RYOBI One Day Cup
- Botha under the scanner again for suspect bowling action
- Windies Women go down by just 1 run in 1st ODI
- Wash out at Chittagong
- Dikgacoi withdraws from Bafana Bafana squad due to injury
- Australia take Constellation Cup series lead
- Geitz predicts quick movement key to Diamonds victory
Page 28 of 46