ECB announced today that Somerset CCC's unqualified cricketer, Abdur Rehman, has tested positive for a prohibited substance, namely cannabis, and has accepted a twelve-week suspension from cricket for his doping offence.
ECB and Kevin Pietersen confirm that agreement has been reached concerning a process for his re-integration into the England team during the remainder of 2012. Upon completion of the programme, the England Selectors will consider Kevin for future matches.
The 4thMilind Deora Junior Soccer Championship organised in association with English Premier League's elite club Queens Park Rangers (QPR) will kick-off on Saturday 6th October, 2012. South Mumbai will witness football packed weekends in the month of October as India's largest community football tournament kicks off in the city.
Filip Peliwo has been named a finalist for the 40th Canadian Sport Awards, the True Sport Foundation announced on Monday. The 18-year-old is nominated for Junior Athlete of the Year with ski jumper Alexandra Pretorius and wrestler Dorothy Yeats.
Martina Navratilova, one of tennis' greatest champions, has been added to the all-star field for Mylan WTT Smash Hits presented by GEICO, the annual charity event co-hosted by Sir Elton John and Billie Jean King. Navratilova, a 59-time Grand Slam champion in singles, doubles and mixed doubles, was one of the participants in the first Smash Hits event in 1993 and will be making her 10th appearance.
The Chevrolet Warriors surged to third place on the Sunfoil Series points table after a convincing 161-run win over the defending champions, the Nashua Titans, at Axxess St. George's Park on Sunday.
Chris Morris tore through the Sunfoil Dolphins batting line-up on the final morning of their Sunfoil Series match against the bizhub Highveld Lions at Bidvest Wanderers on Sunday to wrap up a 53-run win for the hosts. Morris finished with career best figures of 8/44.
The Sri Lanka team has been fined for maintaining a slow over-rate during the side's ICC World Twenty20 Sri Lanka 2012 Super Eight fixture against West Indies on Saturday.
The England team has been fined for maintaining a slow over-rate during the side's ICC World Twenty20 Sri Lanka 2012 Super Eight fixture against New Zealand on Saturday.
- Cobras and Knights settle for five points each
- Nicola Carey replaces Sarah Coyte in Australian Squad at ICC Women's World T20
- Arsenal must stop selling, says Usmanov
- China to play host to UFC for the first time, Franklin vs Le to headline card
- John Terry verdict leaves many fuming
- Strong progress for Nanjing 2014 as IOC Coordination Commission concludes third visit
- Too fast too furious â€“ Andre Santos receives driving ban
- Netball: Australia names youthful team for inaugural Fast5
- Benjamin Mitchell to defend title in Esperance
- Bafana to play Poland and Kenya
Page 28 of 54