The Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF) fired Rogerio Micale as the youth coach, six months after he guided the national side to its first-ever Olympic gold.
Kazakhstan pocketed another gold at the Asian Winter Games on Tuesday when skier Rinat Mukhin claimed the men's 15km cross-country free title. The young skier crossed the finish line at Shirahatayama Open Stadium in 41 minutes and 25.3 seconds.
Left-arm pacer Mustafizur Rahman on Tuesday made his come-back to Bangladesh's Test squad for the Sri Lanka tour, starting from March 7.
Aizawl FC maintained their unbeaten record at home with a 1-0 win over East Bengal in a 10th round I-League match at the Rajiv Gandhi Stadium on Monday. R. Laldanmawia, who replaced Ashutosh Mehta in the Aizawl squad, scored the winner in the 58th minute. The win took Aizawl to 20 points from 10 matches. They are now within sniffing distance of Kolkata giants East Bengal and Mohun Bagan who jointly lead the table with 21 points each. However, Mohun Bagan have played nine matches, one less than East Bengal.
Canada’s Para-Nordic Cross-Country Ski Team capped off a dream week at the World Championships by adding a gold and bronze to their medal haul in Finsterau, Germany.
Justin Kripps and Jesse Lumsden delivered when it counted most, winning the two-man silver medal at the BMW Bobsleigh World Championships on Sunday in Konigssee, Germany.
A seventh career century from Reeza Hendricks proved key as the bizhub Highveld Lions began the defence of their Momentum One-Day Cup title with a contented, 44-run win over the Warriors at the Bidvest Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg on Sunday.
Sam Edney is back! Returning to the national team after taking one year off to nurse a series of injuries and get a break from the grind of the World Cup luge circuit, the 15-year veteran of the National Luge Team became the first Canadian male ever to reach the elite podium outside of Canada.
Top division newcomers Minerva Punjab FC recorded the second victory of their campaign, edging past former champions Churchill Brothers 5-4 in a rip-roaring I-League encounter at the Tilak Maidan on Sunday.
- Netball: Adelaide Thunderbirds def West Coast Fever 56-51
- Cheltenham Races to Say No to Excess Alcohol Consumption
- Asian Winter Games open in Sapporo
- Kaillie Humphries and Melissa Lotholz Hungry after Winning Silver at Bobsleigh World Championships
- Momentum One-Day Cup: De Bruyn, De Lange set up Knights triumph
- I-League: Balwant Singh's brace powers Mohun Bagan past DSK Shivajians 3-1
- I-League: Bengaluru FC held to goal-less draw by Mumbai FC
- Wood withdrawn from Lions one-day squad
- Mark Arendz Sprints to Gold at Para-Nordic Biathlon World Championships
- Netball: Queensland Firebirds draw 56-56 with Sunshine Coast Lightning
Page 1 of 258