|< Prev||Next >|
The KFC T20 Big Bash League Technical Committee has today approved two changes to the Perth Scorchers squad. Mitchell Marsh (hamstring) and Pat Cummins (back) are receiving treatment for injuries that rule them out of the tournament and they have been replaced by all-rounders Hilton Cartwright and Marcus Stoinis.
Cartwright, 20, is a member of the WACA Development Squad and has played three RYOBI One-Day Cup for the Warriors this season.
Stoinis, 23, spent two years on the Warriors list in 2008-09 and 2009-10 and was a member of the Australian squad at the 2008 ICC Under 19 World Cup. He has been playing club cricket for Victorian Premier League club Northcote for the past two seasons.
The first round of the KFC T20 Big Bash League starts this Friday night with the BIG MELBOURNE DERBY between the Renegades and Stars at Etihad Stadium.
Opening round matches:
- Â· BIG MELBOURNE DERBY â€“ Melbourne Renegades v Melbourne Stars, Etihad Stadium, 7pm
- Â· BIG SYDNEY DERBY â€“ Sydney Sixers v Sydney Thunder, SCG, Saturday 8 December, 7pm
- Â· Brisbane Heat v Hobart Hurricanes, Gabba, Sunday 9 December, 5pm
- Â· Perth Scorchers v Adelaide Strikers, The Furnace, Sunday 9 December, 6pm
All times local
- 21/12/2012 12:36 - Kolkata Knight Riders to open IPL defence against Delhi Daredevils
- 20/12/2012 15:19 - Dhaka Champions sign Malinga, Afridi and Shakib in BPL Auction
- 07/12/2012 09:19 - Daniel Worrall to replace James Pattinson in Melbourne Stars squad